Our Story.


Blue Water Bicycles is a creative work of my passion for riding bicycles as a means of clean transportation while maintaining an active lifestyle.  This company was founded by combining my passion for riding and living a healthy life while doing it near my favorite locales of beaches and waterways. 

This site is designed to promote riding bicycles, living a healthier life, and sustaining our beaches and waterways through my blog and by providing apparel, accessories, and bicycles for purchase on this website. I welcome all to participate in the movement to live a better life by contributing to the promotion of riding as a clean and enjoyable activity. As part of this I donate 90% of all profits to organizations who are committed to the support of biking and who work to sustain our beaches and waterways to be enjoyed by all for years to come. The remaining 10% of profit goes directly to maintaining and promoting this site and its mission.